February 8, 2011

Day 22.  Everything went well this morning.  My blood pressure is trying to increase slowly, I keep swelling but the babies passed their non-stress easily this morning.
My mom and Hayden came up this afternoon and stayed for a few hours.  It was great to spend time with both of them.  Every time I see him and get to give him kisses makes me so happy and makes me so excited to be home with all 6 of us!
Cindy and Val came by tonight and brought me red robin for dinner!  So yummy!  It was very nice to visit with them.  Val got to see me get monitored and see all three monitors and the contraction monitor strapped to my belly!  I had to stay on for two hours tonight because baby C took a while to pass his non-stress test.  But once he did they all looked great.    

No comments:

Post a Comment