February 15, 2011

Day 29.  Everything is staying stable at this point.  The babies are continuing to pass their non-stress tests with no problems.  Sometimes they like to twist and turn when the monitor is on so the nurse has to chase them down and hope they sit still so we can get a good reading.  They just like to play!
My mom brought Hayden up today to see Casey and I, what a great visit.  I always look forward to seeing my sweet little man.  We played for hours, he is used to my room now and its not so scary anymore.  Father John stopped by today to visit and gave me and the babies a blessing and visited with Casey and I.  That was so nice to have him here.  Casey took Hayden home and my mom stayed with me here tonight.  It is so nice having someone here at night.  
 Giving his brothers and sisters loves! Such a sweet big brother!
 Father John came to visit us! I'm very swollen (as you can tell).
 Hayden making sure mommy's belly has enough lotion on it so it doesn't hurt!
Hayden thinking about hiting mommy's belly (it sounds so cool)!

No comments:

Post a Comment