February 1, 2011

Day 15.  Babies are having a very active day today.  They are moving like crazy, baby C is very high and likes to hide out around or under my ribs! Ouch!!!  I got a wonderful surprise today.  Katie, Olivia, Katie and Emma came to visit me today!  It was so great to see them.  Baby Olivia is getting so big and looking around and smiling, so cute.  Emma is into everything and so much fun to watch.  I am so blessed with a great familyJ 
Casey took Hayden to his follow-up Dr.'s appt today.  She said he was doing ok but would like to give him another dose of steroids for his cough and put him on antibiotics 2x daily because he is getting a sinus infection on top of everything else.  Poor baby!  I cannot wait to see him; his Dr. said he could come up on Friday!  I cannot wait!  Casey came up and stayed with me today, so nice to have him here!  

No comments:

Post a Comment