February 11, 2011

Day 25.  One of the triplet mom's in our group gave us her triplet jogging stroller, such an amazing person she is.  Casey was off to get that and a shelf for the triplet's room.  There is always something to do!  Hayden's coming up this evening, I cannot wait.  Cindy and Ashley brought Hayden up to see me, he had so much fun.  He loves the nurses that play with him.  He was really excited when my nurse took him for a walk in the hallwayJ 
Everyone headed home, Casey has to workL  Unfortunately, the bills still have to be paid!  On a side note: Happy Birthday Amy!
My blood pressure is higher than it has been in a while and I am starting to feel pretty crappy.  All the lovely signs of preeclampsia.  But, everything is still staying stable so hopefully, we can make it another week or two until we welcome our trio!  My Dr. is back tomorrow and that makes me happy.  It's always nice to hear his feedback.
                                          Hayden say's "Hi Momma"
                                          Daddy and Hayden being silly!
                                We have fun toys up here for Hayden to play with!

1 comment:

  1. Too Cute! So happy that he gets to visit with you often! Hugs here and a belated Happy Valentine's Day! You are doing amazing! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete