February 7, 2011

Day 21. Week 32 wahoo!!! This is a big milestone for us!  Casey and Hayden came up today to visit and brought me beautiful flowers, a balloon and an ice cream cone for making it to 32 weeks.  I have a wonderful family; my boys treat me very well!  Hayden took a nap with me, so amazing to be able to cuddle with my sweet little man again.  Such an amazing feeling!  Casey has a busy week at work this week so he got a nice nap in also!
The Dr. said I am still staying stable and the babies are looking great on their non-stress tests.  My blood pressure is still fluctuating and I have lots of swelling but the Dr.'s say I am doing good and things are stable for now.
Daddy and Hayden brought me beautiful flowers today for making it to 32 weeks! My boys are so great to me!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say a huge congrats on making it to 32 weeks, such a big milestone, good job mama!...hope you're able to keep going for a few more
    -kelly (triplet mama from Salem who came to visit a couple weeks ago :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. WhoooHooo! Amazing job! Thank you God! I'm so very happy for you all! I feel like celebrating with you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete