February 13, 2011

Day 27.  Today is going to be a busy day I am so excited.  Doug, Cindy, Hayden, Katie, Olivia, Grandpa Lulay and Grandma Lulay are all coming up this morning.  It was really nice seeing all of them today.  Hayden made my day by cuddling up with me on my bed and taking a 2 and 1/2 hour nap.  Nothing better than that.  Thanks to Doug and Cindy I didn't have to eat hospital food today! So wonderful.
Physical therapy came in today and showed me some exercises to help keep the blood flow circulating and to help stretch out my back and hips.  It's amazing how weak your body gets after a month of bed rest.  My blood pressure is staying about the same for the time being.
 Hayden holding his sweet little cousin Olivia in mommy's room.
Hayden and mommy having snuggle time.

No comments:

Post a Comment