February 16, 2011

Day 30.  Well today was a crazy day!  Last night I was up most of the night with nausea, and a headache with spots in my vision.  My blood pressure was high. These are all signs of preeclampsia progressing.  So, the doctor ordered a STAT blood test to see if the preeclampsia has progressed enough to affect my blood test results.  He told me if the tests comeback different than they did last week we will have to deliver the babies.  While we were waiting for the results I called Casey to tell him what was going on and he was waiting to find out if he needed to rush up here or not.  My results came back normal so we are ok at this point.  So, they are keeping a close eye on me and will do some more tests on Monday for the preeclampsia and a growth ultrasound on Friday to see how the babies are looking and growing.  So in the mean time we are just praying that we can keep the babies growing for another week or two before we get to meet our trio!

1 comment:

  1. We are on our way out of town, but wanted to let you know that I am praying for you Sarah. That you feel better and are protected! And you know God has their perfect Birthday already picked out! Hang in there ! You're doing amazing! I'll try to keep updated while away! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete