February 3, 2011

Day 17.  I had a lot of visitors today! So nice!  My friend Stephanie came this morning and we got to catch up and visit, then one of the mom's from our triplet group stopped by.  Talk about encouragement and motivation!  That was great!  Then this evening my parents came and brought me dinner.  It was nice to just have them here!
My blood work came back good today and my blood pressures were just slightly elevated but not concerning.  The Dr. was happy with the way things are going today when he came in.
Tonight was one of my most emotional nights; I just miss Hayden so very much it's just tearing me apart.  Casey and his family are going to bring him up tomorrow!  I just can't wait.  Even though I know he's going to be here tomorrow I still cannot stop the tears.  Hormones I'm sure contribute the flood of tears!

No comments:

Post a Comment