February 2, 2011

Day 16.  My blood pressure was down this morning and this afternoon but decided to get higher tonightL  It is fluctuating like crazy.  The Dr. came by while she was doing rounds and she was confident that I can make it to at least 34 weeks.  That would be awesome for the babies!!! 
Casey is quite the errands king lately!  He ran down and exchanged some things for the babies for me and brought me back pizza!  So sweet, you can only have hospital food for so long.  Foods good but not a big selection!  We had a nice day together.
Tonight Brooke and her husband Ben stopped by last night before they went to see their adorable identical triplet boys in the NICU.  It was so sweet of them to stop by, they have a lot on their plates right know.  But, it was so reassuring talking to someone that just went through the birth and start of NICU just about 2 weeks ago! 
Technology is amazing!  I haven't been able to see Hayden for a week because he's been so sick, so I got to talk to him on Skype.  It was so cool, he didn't really know what to think of it, but it was awesome being able to see him!

No comments:

Post a Comment