February 18, 2011

Day 32.  Casey woke up this morning and got us bagels from our favorite little bagel shop right down the block.  Such a sweetheart.  Our sweet little girl didn't want to be found this morning with the monitor.  The boys were found and stayed on right away but little miss took us almost 45 minutes to get her to stay on the monitor.  They all passed just fine but mommies back wasn't feeling so good.  Oh well, it is totally worth it. 
Cindy, Grandma Darlene, Hayden, Katie and Olivia came up this morning for our second ultrasound.  The ultrasound went well; they are definitely more squished and have gotten much bigger from our last ultrasound 3 weeks ago.  Baby A's estimated weight is 5lb 7oz and he's in the 85% for a singleton.  Baby B's estimated weight is 5lbs and she's in the 71% for a singleton.  Baby C's estimated weight is 4lb 14oz and he's in the 65% for a singleton.  I was blown away with their weights, it made me very happy.  I was feeling nauseous and had a headache again today so Dr. T had my blood taken and it all came back good/normal, good news.  So, I will continue to grow our babies a little longer, thank goodness!
Hayden and Casey stayed for the afternoon while everyone had to go home.  Hayden and I got some cuddle time and Hayden took a 3 hour nap in my bedJ  So awesome.  Today was a great day!

Hayden loves holding his baby cousin Olivia
I officially have cankles and very swollen feet.  Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment