February 4, 2011

Day 18.  Today was definitely the best day so far since I've been on bed rest in the hospital.  I got to see Hayden this afternoon for the first time in a week and a half.  Oh my goodness I cannot even put into words how excited I was to see my sweet little man!  He was so excited he ran around and had to show mommy all his new toys and of course jump up on my bed and give mommy and his little bothers and sister a kiss.  Of course we had to give mommy's belly a few whacks with his hand because it sounds funny, not to mention it's stretched out to a size I never thought skin could stretch to.  But, the bigger my belly gets the more those babies are growing.  Wahoo!  Our bodies are amazing! 
Casey, Cindy and Grandma Darlene brought Hayden up in the early afternoon, so I got to see Hayden and visit with my family all afternoon and evening...so great.  Then, Doug, Grandpa Don, Ashley and Jacob came to eat pizza (thanks to dominos who deliver) and then the boys headed to the Rose Garden to see the PBR rodeo.  Grandpa Don won tickets at Wilco, and took Doug, Casey and Jacob..so much fun!  To end my amazing day Hayden cuddled with before he fell asleep, such an amazing feelingJ
My friend Mindi and her cousin Leah came and visited me this morning while they were on their "day without kids" shopping afternoon!  So nice to catch up and visit.  Again we are so blessed with amazing friends and family.
I got another good report from the Dr. today.  Blood pressure is coming back down. Wahoo! Our babies passed both their non-stress tests today with no problem.

2 comments:

  1. So good to see you!! We had such a great visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're in my prayers daily! Stay strong you're doing great

    ReplyDelete