February 20, 2011

Day 34.  This morning my blood pressure was in the 140's and the babies passed their non-stress test with many accelerations and past within 20 minutes.  Dr. T came in this morning to do his rounds and told us that everything is continuing to look good and they will let me go to 36 weeks unless my blood pressure spiked or my lab's come back abnormal.  If I make it to 36 weeks and everything looks good they will let me go to the first day of my 37 weeks.  This is very exciting to us because the longer our babies stay in utero the healthier they are, which means the less time they have to be in the NICU.
Doug and Cindy brought Hayden up to see Casey and I this morning.  He came in so happy just smiling from ear to ear.  I love it.  Cindy and Casey went to get us lunch at Panera (yummy).  It was nice to visit with them and see our sweet little man.
Casey and I vegged out this afternoon and watched a movie, it was really nice.  The babies passed their non-stress test tonight in 20 minutes it was great. 
                                                     Hayden's a little monkey!
Hayden loves playing with "Chuck" the truck when he's visiting mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment