February 5, 2011

Day 19.  Just another morning at the hospital, doing my normal morning routine.  Get up eat breakfast, get vitals (hope my blood pressure is good), and hear our wonderful triplets on the monitors with their morning non-stress test.  All things checking out good today!  Always a good day when the Dr. comes in and tells me that everything looks good and we are staying stable.
Casey came up this afternoon to stay with me tonight.  I always look forward to these days!  Doug and Cindy brought Hayden up this evening to visit and eat with us.  It is so nice to be able to see Hayden everyday or every other day again.  Being able to see Hayden just about everyday sure helped my motivation for being here.  Casey's motivating speeches every time he comes up here helps me look at the light at the end of the tunnel.  Growing those babies and praying for 35 or 36 weeks!
                                 Hayden giving his brothers and sister loves!
Hayden's putting lotion on mommy's belly to make it feel better!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable pics! Love the belly! Don't forget to take your weekly baby pics! I'm a thinking of you all! We're pretty sick around here this week, so no visit....again! But I'm so glad I get to see pictures! Big hugs! Keep on Cook'n On!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on. ~Carl Sandburg

    Your posts make my day better three times over. Hang in there and know there are a lot of people praying and rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete