March 18-21, 2011

These past days have once again flew by!  My Dad stayed 2 nights and he got up at all the night feedings to help out!  He was off work this week.  My Mom also stayed and so did Nancy.  As far as meals, our parents both made us dinners.  My uncle Dennis, Aunt Loni, and Travis and Kim finally got to meet the triplets on Sunday.  They also brought them gifts and some baked ziti pasta that we froze for a dinner later.  My Grandpa and Grandma Lulay brought us a bouquet of daffodils and also a frozen lasagna and some homemade bread.  They visited a few times these past days.  My Grandma Gescher has come over these past days to help out too.  Katie, Kyle, and Olivia, and Ashley came over to visit and have dinner with us too.  I have been busy with school and am deciding when to go back to work part time since my PTO runs out soon.  I am putting in for Caring and Sharing at work in case staff want to give me some hours.  I am hoping I can stay home longer since things are still hectic around here.      
As far as the triplets, they are all growing like crazy and are much more alert.  Hunter seems to be awake the longest.  Hunter and Holden seem to switch days in being fussy and wanting to be held.  Hadley is still laid back and only cries here and there.  Sarah is now breast feeding 3 times in 24 hours and then pumps in between for the bottle-feeding.  We were told to not let them nurse more than this until they are full term.  They will already be a month old tomorrow and are now 38 weeks! 

Hayden sleeping in our bed, next to the triplets' bed

Attempting to get all 4 kiddos with Sarah in a picture

All snuggled in our bed

Hayden loves his brothers and sister

Hunter has big dimples

Matching outfits Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Barham got them




Thanks,
Casey 

No comments:

Post a Comment