March 12-17, 2011

Sorry it has been so long in an update on the blog, but things have been really busy and time flew by!  Where do I begin?  First of all both my Mom and Dad have been rotating shifts with Nancy.  On Monday, Julie Martin of ZoZoBugBaby photography came to our house with her friend, Kim Adams of Elite Photography to take pictures of the triplets and Hayden.  She had vendors donate blankets, hats, and onesies for the triplets.  She even made Hayden a shirt!  It was a lot of fun and took about 4 hours!  We had heaters going in our front room to keep them all warm.  My aunt Annie brought us some chicken enchiladas, salsa, and chips that night.  They were awesome!  On Tuesday, March 15, the Linn County Health Nurse came to our house to do measurements and weights.  The weights were:
Hunter: 6 lbs 8 oz
Hadley 5 lbs 11 oz
Holden 6 lbs 2 oz
Both boys are now 19 inches long and Hadley's was 18 inches.  Their heads were all perfect too.    
Bob and Nancy and my parents made us dinner throughout the week.  On Wednesday, March 16, my aunt Val made us her famous chicken pasta as well as salad and Skinny Cows.  It was nice to have her visit.  That night, Val, Katie, Nicole, Chad, my Mom and Dad all ate dinner together.  Val made a ton of pasta, so we got to have left-overs.  Nicole took Hayden for a walk, so I asked her to get our mail and I gave her the key.  However, after a half hour of her being gone we began to wonder.  She called us and told us the key wasn't working, so we talked her through it.  Then she said, "It is PO Box so and so" and we were like, "Um no, it is by our house."  She walked all the way there.  I felt bad because I should have told her where our mailbox was.  Oh well, Hayden had a blast walking and jumping in mud puddles! 
On Thursday, March 17, my aunt Michelle and my cousin Presley came over to see the triplets for the first time.  They brought us a big basket full of goodies!  Michelle helped feed Hunter and Presley held Hadley.  It was nice to visit with them for a few hours.  Michelle is going to be "Super Nanny" and help us out every week.  We really appreciate this and look forward to it.  My cousin Nicole made us some awesome pizza rolls for dinner on March 17th. 

Hadley all dressed up


Thanks,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment