March 10 and 11, 2011

My Mom stayed the night of the 10th and Nancy stayed the night of the 11th.  Days seems to run into each other since we are so busy.  On Thursday night, my sister Katie and Olivia, my sister Ashley and Creed, my Dad and Mom, and my Grandma and Grandpa Gescher ate dinner with us after my Mom and Grandma made it.  It was very nice of them.  We would like to congratulate Brooke and Ben for getting to finally have all of their triplets at home with them.  They got to bring Payton home on the 10th!  We look forward to some fun triplet play dates and big brother play dates too (they have an older son too, that is around 2 1/2 years old).  The evening of the 10th, we gave our triplets baths and Hadley loved it, but the boys fussed some.  Hadley acted like she was sun-bathing on the foam mat.  On the 11th, Nancy took Sarah and Hayden up to Portland for Sarah's follow-up appointment with Dr. Pandipati.  Everything went awesome and he told her that she is, "A perfect example of a triplet pregnancy and despite her severe preeclampsia she help onto our triplets until an amazing week-34 weeks 1 day."  This made Sarah feel really good.  She also got to take off her TED hose, but still has to continue her Labetalol.  We got to eat dinner with my Grandma and Grandpa Gescher again, along with My Mom and Dad, and Bob and Nancy because my Grandma made us dinner again!  We are still amazed what our life is now compared to a short time ago.  It is definitely busy, but fun and exciting!


Matching outfits my Mom got them


Hunter holding Hadley's hand


Sarah, my amazing wife and mom to 4, holding Hunter and Hadley

Thanks,
Casey    

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing the blog with me! Everyone looks great, and I do have to say that those boys are looking more alike! Congratulations on getting home and doing so well. :)

    ReplyDelete