January 21, 2011

Day 4 in the hospital.  The Dr. came in today and said that everything is staying stable and blood pressures are going down.  I had a ton of visitors today! (wahoo)  My mom came up this morning to visit and brought me some goodies.  Kelly, a mom from our triplet group brought her son (a triplet who is 10 months old) up to visit today.  It was so nice visiting with her and hearing how exciting life is with triplets and how much fun they are..hard work but totally worth it!  Jessica and Liz brought me some movies and goodies and visited for a while.  Drew, Jenn and Krew came and brought the triplets a gift and visited for a while with us.  Casey, Hayden and Grandma Cindy came up this afternoon also.  Before Cindy and Hayden went home I got to move down the hall so I'm not in the middle of labor and delivery any longer.  My room is much bigger and so bright.  This is special because there was a mom in this room before me that had identical triplet boys and she was in here for weeks and made it to 32 weeks! Awesome!  I feel so very blessed to have so many loving friends and family come take time out of their busy schedules to come visit us!  We are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment