January 10, 2011

Today marked a big milestone, 28 weeks!  My ribs hurt so badly from falling on Friday that I was having a hard time moving around.  So I called Dr. P and he wanted me to come up today so he could check the babies and my ribs just to be safe.  Grandpa Doug got blown out today and couldn't work so Hayden and Grandpa Doug brought me up to Dr. P's office.  When we got there they hooked me up to the monitor to make sure I wasn't having any contractions and I wasn't (wahoo).  Then we did an ultrasound to check the heartbeats and babies to make sure all was going well with all three babies!  Grandpa Doug and big brother Hayden got to see the babies on the ultrasound screen, it was so cool they got to see that!  So we went back to the room to see Dr. P and he said the babies checked out great but he wanted to check my blood pressure and check my cervix to make sure my cervix hadn't shortened.  Cervix looked great still, closed and long.  Blood pressure was 160 over 84 which wasn't good!  He checked it again about 20 minutes later and it hadn't changed much so he put me on bedrest at home and I was to start a 24 hour urine test.  I was instructed to start it on Wednesday and bring it up on Thursday for my next check up appointment.  The dreaded bedrest had started,L oh well, at least I could be on bedrest at home!

Still on bedrest and Hayden loves cuddling with mommy's triplet tummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment