January 19, 2011

Today is my first full day in the hospital.  Casey stayed with me last night and Hayden had his first night away from mommy and daddy at Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Doug's house.  I woke up at 2:30am and couldn't go back to sleep.  I read, and I watched t.v. , but nothing worked, so at 6am I started my day.  I ordered my breakfast; not much to choose from here.  The nurse came in and took my BP and it was good and temperature was good.  My nurse is very nice and funny. She hooked the babies up to the fetal monitors and did a non-stress test on the babies to make sure they had strong heartbeats and good accelerations.  They all looked great.  Grandma Nancy had Hayden today.  So, Hayden and Grandma came and visited us up here today!  He did great!  Dr. P came in today and checked my swelling and previous BP's for the day and said I was doing great and I would be here at the hospital until the babies arrived.  Tonight Hayden stayed with Grandpa Bob and Grandma Nancy at their house.  Before I went to bed, the night nurse hooked me back up to the fetal monitor and did another non-stress test on the babies and they all looked great again!  What an amazing thing to experience, three different fetal monitors with three different strong heartbeats! 

No comments:

Post a Comment