May 2-May 15, 2011

Like I always say, time is sure flying by!  We went to Katie, Kyle, and Olivia's for Katie's birthday party and took the whole clan.  We had a fun time for sure!  Our friends Drew and Jenn and their little boy Krew brought us dinner.  We all went for a nice walk with our total of 5 kids!  Hunter, Hadley, and Holden are now all smiling and cooing at us!  It is amazing to see and it is pretty neat because it seems like whenever you want to, you can get at least one of them to smile!  For Mother's Day, my Grandma Gescher and my Mom stopped by for a little bit.  That afternoon we went to Bob and Nancy's for dinner and Brandon and Amy came.  It was a fun outing with our 4 kids!
Their weights on May 7, 2011 were:
Hunter 11 lbs 1 oz
Hadley 9 lbs 1.5 oz
Holden 10 lbs 3.5 oz
Hayden is growing and getting too big too fast!  He seems so old now just because of how independent he is getting.  In fact, on May 12, Hayden got out of our bed after his nap and walked out into the living room with no fuss at all.  Our friend Tamara let us rent her and her husband Eric's beach house in Netarts for the weekend and we had a blast!  This was our first vacation with our triplets!  Tamara was nice enough to bring us the keys before we left and also brought us some of their coffee they roast themselves.  You have got to try their coffee out, it is the best!  Their company name is Silver Falls Coffee Company (http://www.silverfallscoffee.com/index.html).  It is the best coffee we have ever had!  Anyways, my Grandma Gescher, my Dad and Mom, Katie, Kyle, and Olivia, and Ashley came with all 6 of us.  We enjoyed the time away from home and loved the time we all got to spend together.  Olivia is sure a cutie pie and she is "talking" all the time!  We ventured to the Tillamook Cheese Factory and we brought our triplet stroller.  We could not go past someone without them staring into each seat.  When one lady noticed there was 1 empty car seat, she asked me if we had triplets and I told her that one was in the car.  She said, "I hope you left the windows cracked," with a joke.  I told her, "Ha, my wife is feeding one in the car."  It is quite funny to see all the stares we get whenever we go somewhere!  Hayden loved running around the factory and we got him his own ice cream cone!  We then stopped at Blue Heron French Cheese Company and took Hayden around their petting zoo.  We never took the triplets on the beach because of the wind, but my Mom and I took Hayden for about a half hour and he had so much fun!  Sarah was too busy feeding the triplets, so she could not come with us to the beach.  It was definitely a trip we will never forget!  We continue to get help from our families, which we are so grateful for!  My Grandma Lulay came and helped my dad watch the triplets when Sarah, I, and Hayden went to a nursery.  My Grandma Gescher also came and helped one afternoon.  Every single day I look at my family and think to myself, "What have I done to be so blessed to have such an amazing wife and 4 kids, then amazing extended families too?"  Sarah is still breastfeeding all the triplets and despite it taking most of her time up everyday, she still manages to always be at ease and have a smile on her face.  I am married to a saint!  She never gets stressed out and helps me when I feel overwhelmed!  Thanks hun! 



Showing Hayden seagulls


Notice all the seals in the background!


Hayden and Hunter staring together


Hunter smiling


Hayden and his Grandpa



Hayden kissing the cow


Hayden with his Great-Grandma Gescher at Blue Heron


Hadley, Holden, and Hunter


Hayden joining the fun!

Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts!  We are having the times of our lives for sure!
-Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment